Tuesday, September 18, 2007

[Lee] Welcome aboard and current covers

First off, fun with cover designs. The size of the "IF" is very telling: The Cover of OJ Simpsons's supposed confession.

Now, in the spirit of fairness, I'll post my John Cage stuff:

Here's 1:


Now 2. Initial nature image was a spiderweb... it's now quite a bit more abstract:


Aaaand 3. I had a pretty piano piece called "In a Landscape." Very lovely and contemplative with a nice series of repeating and eventually overlapping 6-note lines. I was trying to capture that sense of pattern and rhythm but also the piece's sense of rising action.


~Lee

2 comments:

reader said...

I really like the colors you used on the Monday cover. The brown and yellow really fit the jarring "john cage" graphic.

dJsLiM said...

I think most of my thoughts were reflected by others in class yesterday

I have to say I really like the JOHN CAGE overlap on the first cover as well as the color scheme on it!